Dan's research is centered around nanoscale materials and devices. The Congreve Lab works with several other engineering departments, e.g., chemistry, materials science, and physics, to further their research with nanomaterials. Dan is also a member of Stanford's Q-FARM, Quantum Fundamentals, Architectures and Machines initiative.
Dan is a featured faculty on EE's "Meet our Faculty!" YouTube playlist. During the next few weeks, more videos about Dan and his research will post. Subscribe to receive notifications about new videos. Watch videos: Meet Assistant Professor Dan Congreve and learn about nanomaterial research in his lab.
About Asst. Professor Dan Congreve
- Research interests: Controlling light and energy at the nanoscale to solve challenging problems.
- Favorite food: Sushi, coffee.
- Favorite thing about the Bay Area: So many great outdoor things to do (once pandemics and/or fires subside).
- Favorite thing about Stanford (so far): The amazing people.
- Piece of advice for new Graduate Students: Surround yourself with people who inspire you to reach a new level and support you in getting there. And always remember: You belong at Stanford.