The Department of Electrical Engineering strives to continue its success in innovation and research through the participation and inclusion of students, post-docs, and faculty from diverse backgrounds, experiences, religions, ethnicities, identities, genders, sexual orientation, and rationales. We recognize diversity along many axes as central and critical to our mission to provide an inclusive environment and culture where all are welcomed, respected, and valued.
We strive for
- Diversity of interests and research topics, from applied physics, to medicine, to mathematics, statistics, and computer science.
- Diversity of research styles, from basic science, to engineering, to experimental; from theorists, to designers, and makers.
- Providing diverse mentorship that is holistic, supportive, empowering, and dynamic.
- Undergraduate Resources | Overview of EE undergraduate program. Contact Acting Associate Chair of Undergraduate Education John Pauly EE Undergraduate Advisor, Professor Bob Dutton.
- Student Organizations | Overview of EE-specific Groups, Engineering-specific, and all Student Organizations.
- Graduate Resources |EE MS Admissions Overview | EE PhD Admissions Overview
- Application Fee Waiver & Financial Assistance | EE MS Application Fee Waiver | EE PhD Application Fee Waiver