- Review the available REU projects for 2020. Projects are listed in the application link.
- Apply at the following link: https://gradapps.stanford.edu/REU
- The REU 2019 application will be open from 1/20/20 to 2/10/20.
- If you have any questions about the application or the logistics of the REU program, email Rachel Pham at email@example.com.
Tips for the Application
- Before you fill out the application, review the available projects. You may select up to 8 projects, including your first choice. First choice preferences are optional. If you choose more than 8 projects, the department will randomly select 8 projects for you.
- There will be two essay questions. Prepare your answers in a separate document. After you complete the essay questions, fill out the application. It will be easier to copy and paste your answers. There is no minimum or maximum limit to the essay questions; however, your answers are heavily weighted in the application process. The essay questions can be viewed by clicking on the application link.
- Upload your resume and Stanford transcript (unofficial okay) as PDF documents only. The documents should be entitled, "Last name, First name_Transcript" and "Last name, First name_Resume".
- Please note that if you submit the form and you have to go back and fill in required fields, you must upload the attachment(s) again. If the form was not correctly filled out, the attachment will disappear when the form is reloaded.
- Once the application is submitted, changes cannot be made.