- Available to enrolled Stanford undergraduate students only.
- Electrical Engineering (EE) is your declared undergraduate major or you must declare EE before the start of the REU Program.
- If you are a co‐term student and have not received your bachelor's degree as of the end of Spring quarter, you are eligible to apply for REU. If you are going to receive your BS degree at the end of Spring quarter, you will not be eligible for REU because you will no longer be of undergraduate student status.
- If the number of applicants exceeds the available project spaces, preference is given to first time participants.
- If you are not a Stanford student, please refer to Stanford's Office of Science Outreach for additional research opportunities.
- If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.