Congratulations to Doug Chaffee, Meo Kittiwanich, Helen Lin, Dan Moreau, and Lisa Sickorez. They are truly outstanding staff! Each were nominated by peers, faculty and/or students for professionalism that went above and beyond their everyday roles. Staff gift card recipients make profound and positive impact in our department's everyday work and academic environment. Please join us in congratulating Doug, Meo, Helen, Dan & Lisa.
Nominations may be submitted at any time. There are no restrictions on the quantity, persons or groups that you can nominate. Submitters are asked to include a citation of how the group or person went above and beyond. The submitter can choose to remain anonymous. Nominate a deserving colleague today.
Please join us in congratulating Doug, Meo, Helen, Dan and Lisa. Excerpts from their nominations follow.
Doug Chaffee, Administrative Associate, Electrical Engineering
- "Doug is really helpful. I appreciate his patient guidance through required processes."
- "He is always quick to respond, and handles a number of issues."
Meo Kittiwanich, Director of Student and Academic Affairs, Electrical Engineering
- "She is one of EE's greats."
- "Meo genuinely cares for students and is an authority on degree requirements."
Helen Lin, Administrative Associate, Electrical Engineering
- "Few people are as dependable as Helen."
- "ROCK STAR!"
Dan Moreau, Program Manager, Electrical Engineering
- "Dan is like a bridge – he always keeps things moving and makes connections."
- "I appreciate his effort to support colleagues in a variety of ways."
Lisa Sickorez, Financial Officer, Electrical Engineering
- "Lisa is always 'going above and beyond'– she is very appreciated!"
- "She teaches staff and faculty best practices with the intention of smoothing their necessary work."
Through generosity of the School of Engineering (SoE), we are ale to continue the Staff Gift Card Bonus Program. Each year, SoE provides several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are also eligible for future months.