Basic science questions, as well as clinical applications in collaboration with investigators from the Stanford School of Medicine, are applied to a broad range of imaging technologies, from devices to systems, for biomedical applications ranging from microscopy to whole-body imaging. Examples include:
- Optics and ultrasound,
- Computed tomography (CT),
- Positron emission tomography (PET),
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),
- Differential 3-D Phase Contrast X-ray Imaging,
- Computational microscopy.