SHTEM 2022 Summer Internship Final Presentation
The SHTEM Summer Program internship provides early exposure to research transcending traditional disciplinary boundaries.
Join us for the SHTEM 2022 FINAL PRESENTATION
Talk titles are:
- Misinformation and/or Disinformation on Climate Change (by Internet Influencers)
- Biofeedback in Performance
- Neural Networks for Cirrhosis Prediction | Mathematically Diagnosing Future Cirrhosis Patients
- The Effects of AI Generated Algorithms on human behavior and thought patterns?
- Astronomical Art: The Intersection Between Art and Astronomy
- Generating Customizable Light Field Datasets for Machine Learning Algorithms
- A Tangible Solution to Closing the Gender Gap in Engineering
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Using Emotional Detection with NLP to Improve Childhood Social and Emotional Literacy
- Implementation and Evaluation of Ultra-Low Bandwidth Video Conferencing Platform Versus Traditional Compression Techniques
If you have interest in helping in the future, please check out our website compression.stanford.edu/outreach/stem2shtem-summer-internships-high-schoolers-and-community-college-students