EE Staff Awards, March ‘19
Five EE staff recognized for their extraordinary work.
Electrical Engineering staff recognized for their outstanding effort include Chet Frost, Joe Little, Rachelle Mozeleski, Helen Niu, and Ryan Samarakoon. Each were nominated by peers, faculty and/or students for professionalism that went above and beyond their everyday roles. Gift card recipients continue to make profound and positive impact in EE's everyday work and academic environment.
Nominations may be submitted at any time. There are no restrictions on the persons or groups that you can nominate. Submitters are asked to include a citation of how the group or person went above and beyond. The submitter can choose to remain anonymous. Link to very brief nomination form.
Please join us in congratulating Chet, Joe, Rachelle, Helen and Ryan. Excerpts from their nominations follow.
Chet Frost, Administrative Associate, Electrical Engineering
- "Chet is always quick to respond – and always with a sense of humor and kindness."
- "He always goes out of his way to help our group meet requirements and deadlines."
Joe Little, Principal Systems Architect, Electrical Engineering
- "Joe always has our back; he was able to fix all my issues really quickly."
- "He is extremely capable, responsive and efficient."
Rachelle Mozeleski, Web Content Manager, Electrical Engineering
- "Rachelle's creativity and extensive work on her projects is amazing."
- "As part of the SEES Committee, she helped transform the annual faculty & staff party into an unparalleled event."
Helen Niu, Administrative Associate, Electrical Engineering
- "She has found solutions for new practices, and established efficient procedures moving forward."
- "Helen is positive, helpful, understanding, and always goes the extra mile."
Ryan Samarakoon, Life Science Research Lab Manager, Neurosurgery
- "Ryan's role is critical and has great complexities - he does a phenomenal job and I trust him completely."
- "He manages our experiments efficiently and works very hard to make it easy for us."
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Nominate a deserving staff person or group today! We encourage you to nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card. Nominations can be made at any time.