Dan Congreve selected as an Intel 2023 Rising Star Faculty
For his work on engineering nanoscale systems, with a particular focus on materials and devices to control light and energy.
Professor Dan Congreve has received an Intel® Rising Star Faculty Award for his work on engineering nanoscale systems to solve challenging problems, with a particular focus on materials and devices to control light and energy. He was one of 15 researchers chosen across the world.
The Intel® Rising Star Faculty Award (RSA) program selects early-career academic researchers who are leading the advancements in technology research that demonstrate the potential to disrupt the industry. The 15 award winners chosen for 2023 are being recognized for their novel works in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, and chemical engineering.
Please join us in congratulating Dan for his excellent work and receiving this recognition!
This year’s winners include esteemed faculty at the following institutions:
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Cornell University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Science – Bengaluru, India
- Stanford University
- Tel Aviv University
- The Ohio State University
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Washington
Excerpted from Intel.com, “Intel’s 2023 Rising Star Awards Acknowledge the Valuable Research Efforts of 15 Early-Career Professionals"