Join us in congratulating the extraordinary work of our staff. Four EE staff members are recognized for their professional contributions above and beyond their everyday roles.
Each month, the Staff Gift Card program acknowledges staff – who have been nominated by peers, students, and faculty – for their professional contributions that are above and beyond their everyday roles. We encourage you to nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card.
Please congratulate your colleagues! The four July winners are listed below, with excerpts from their nominations.
Ann Guerra, Administrative Associate
• Ann is always very precise and thorough. She is great to work with!
• Her calm professionalism is appreciated.
Teresa Nguyen, Student Accounting Associate
• Teresa is always willing to help! She provides information right away, is very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
• She helped troubleshoot an issue, going above and beyond all expectations to correct it – all the while with great patience.
Charlie Orgish, Technical Manager
• Charlie is consistently creative, and committed to serving the research mission of EE and the university.
• Through his firm belief and example each and every day, he embodies the heart and soul of EE IT.
Karin Sligar, SystemX Alliance Programs and Administration Manager
• Karin has elevated SystemX, exceeding expectations, and adding value to our affiliates and the university.
• Her organization helps us achieve program goals, and identify opportunities for new initiatives.
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months. Nominate a deserving staff person today!