November’s Electrical Engineering staff recognized for their outstanding effort are Steven Clark, Rachel Pham and Jennifer Wong. Nominated by peers, students and faculty, each are an example of professional contribution above and beyond their everyday roles, and continue to make profound and positive impact improving everyday work and academic life.
Please congratulate Steve, Rachel, and Jennifer for their outstanding contributions to the EE department.
Excerpts from this month’s recipient nominations follow.
Steven Clark, Instructional Labs Manager
- “Steven constantly goes above and beyond helping make new lab-based classes happen."
- “He was instrumental in launching EE’s new maker space, lab64."
Rachel Pham, Academic Affairs & Programs Administrator
- “Rachel was instrumental in the 2016 REU experience being well-attended, and professional."
- "I struggled with finalizing the room for my course, and for 2 weeks, she updated a lot — I appreciate her patience and helpfulness!"
Jennifer Wong, Research Administration Manager, Ginzton, E.L. Lab
- “Jennifer’s timeliness and attention to detail are tremendously appreciated.”
- “Her extraordinary effort underscores everything she does."
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Nominate a deserving staff person or group today! We encourage you to nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card. Nominations can be made at any time.