This month's Electrical Engineering staff recognized for their outstanding effort include Marsha Dillon, Sue George, Kenny Green, and Teresa Nguyen. Each were nominated by peers, faculty and/or students for professionalism that went above and beyond their everyday roles. Gift card recipients continue to make profound and positive impact in EE's everyday work and academic environment.
Please join us in congratulating Marsha, Sue, Kenny, and Teresa. Excerpts from their nominations follow.
Marsha Dillon, Executive Assistant to the Chair
- "Marsha was able to identify exactly what was needed by untangling a vague request, and identifying the actual goal."
- "She never hands back a request; instead, she is always willing to help. She's a strong asset to EE."
Sue George, Administrative Associate, Computer Science
- "Sue always makes time to answer questions; she is quick to followup, and willing to spend time finding an answer she doesn't know."
- "It is always a pleasure to work with her."
Kenny Green, Facilities and Health & Safety Manager
- "Kenny is always very helpful."
- "He has been a great resource — especially with our new labs, greater number of students, and managing improvements and requests."
Teresa Nguyen, Student Financial Officer
- "Teresa has a terrific understanding of Stanford's financial system. She also remembered my name!"
- "She is extremely capable; I never worry about leaving things in her hands."
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Nominate a deserving staff person or group today! We encourage you to nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card. Nominations can be made at any time.