Congratulations to the four April Staff Gift Card Program recipients. Awarded to staff members who are nominated for their professional contributions that are above and beyond their everyday roles. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in their daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card.
Please congratulate the April awardees listed below with excerpts from their nominations.
Daisy Chavez, Graduate Admissions Specialist & Student Life Coordinator
- Her passion for helping students shines through every interaction.
- Daisy proactively seeks creative ways to improve student life within EE. Her attention to detail has elevated and improved the experience for students.
Julia Gillespie, Faculty Administrator
- Having Julia nearby is a true source of peace. She always exceeding expectations, including welcoming new building residents, providing thorough instruction on equipment and policies, and plenty more.
- She is efficient and optimistic when helping solve issues, always happy to share her knowledge.
Joe Little, Principle Systems Architect
- He is creative, flexible, supportive, an awesome problem-solver, and invaluable – an ideal team member.
- The only thing constraining Joe is the speed of the equipment.
Socorro 'Suki' Ungson, Faculty Administrator
- Suki cares greatly about the well-being of our group. She strives to keep everything running smoothly.
- She is always a tremendous help; efficient and capable of managing any task.
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Please take a moment to nominate a deserving staff person today!