Electrical Engineering staff recognized for their outstanding effort include Charles Chen, Chet Frost, and Sue George. Each were nominated by peers, faculty and/or students for professionalism that went above and beyond their everyday roles. Gift card recipients continue to make profound and positive impact in EE's everyday work and academic environment.
Nominations may be submitted at any time. There are no restrictions on the persons or groups that you can nominate. Submitters are asked to include a citation of how the group or person went above and beyond. The submitter can choose to remain anonymous. Link to very brief nomination form.
Please join us in congratulating Charles, Chet, and Sue. Excerpts from their nominations follow.
Charles Chen, Research & Finance Administrator, Engineering Research Administration
- "Charles was able to deliver a large, complex proposal for us. It wasn't an easy task to get all of the parts—but he did it!"
- "He is always a pleasure to work with."
Chet Frost, Administrative Associate, Electrical Engineering
- "I appreciate his level of professionalism; he always follows-up, and verifies that a project is complete."
- "Chet is always willing to help beyond his ordinary responsibilities."
Sue George, Administrative Associate, Computer Science
- "Sue always takes time to hear what others have to say. She's efficient, friendly, and FANTASTIC."
- "With the Gates' Building recent renovation, Sue was instrumental in logistics handling."
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Nominate a deserving staff person or group today! We encourage you to nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card. Nominations can be made at any time.