Congratulations to Beverly Davis, John DeSilva, Chet Frost, Edwin Mendoza, and Denise Murphy.
They are recognized as outstanding staff for their extraordinary work! Each were nominated by peers, faculty and/or students for professionalism that went above and beyond their everyday roles. Staff gift card recipients make profound and positive impact in our department's everyday work and academic environment. Please join us in congratulating each of them!
Nominations may be submitted at any time. There are no restrictions on the quantity, persons, or groups that you can nominate. Submitters are asked to include a citation of how the group or person went above and beyond. The submitter can choose to remain anonymous. Nominate a deserving colleague today.
Please join us in congratulating Beverly, John, Chet, Edwin, and Denise.
Excerpts from their nominations follow.
Beverly Davis, Faculty Administrator, EE
- Beverly is incredibly kind and supportive. She helps to everyone feel welcome and productive!
- She has helped make my student experience more enjoyable.
John DeSilva, Systems & Network Manager, EE
- He always gives the right amount of guidance— John helps get me set in the right direction, with enough freedom to explore and learn.
- John's reliability is unparalleled.
Chet Frost, Administrative Associate, EE
- As part of SEES Committee (and beyond!), Chet is always willing to help and can covers a multitude of needs.
- He is resourceful and efficient –– always adding to the enthusiastic spirit of an event.
Edwin Mendoza, Faculty & Staff Affairs Administrator, EE
- Edwin adds a great deal of brightness to staff each day with his positive and fun personality.
- His effort to welcome EE visitors and help them navigate Stanford is exceptional.
Denise Murphy, Faculty Affairs and Staffing Manager, EE
- Denise always goes above and beyond - she treats absolutely everyone with the utmost care.
- She is a tremendous resource for staff and faculty!
Through generosity of the School of Engineering (SoE), we are ale to continue the Staff Gift Card Bonus Program. Each year SoE provides several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are also eligible for future months.
Please nominate a deserving staff person or group today! Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card. Nominations can be made at any time.