The Electrical Engineering staff recognized this month for their outstanding effort are Julia Gillespie, Lauren Harris, Meo Kittiwanich, and Rachel Pham.
Each received nominations from peers, faculty and/or students who included descriptions of the staff member's professionalism that goes above and beyond their everyday roles. Staff gift card recipients make profound and positive impact in the department's everyday work and academic environment. Nomination link.
Please join us in acknowledging Julia, Lauren, Meo, and Rachel's extraordinary work!
Modified excerpts from their nominations follow.
Julia Gillespie, Faculty Administrator
- "Julia puts a lot of thought and care into everything she does."
- Our entire group has benefited from Julia's can-do spirit and competence.
Lauren Harris, Program Assistant
- "She has done outstanding work this entire year – from leading a new grad student forum to producing visual designs."
- Lauren always goes above and beyond!
Meo Kittiwanich, Degree Progress Officer
- Meo is resourceful, and able to coordinate several tasks simultaneously.
- "She works very well with students, helping them navigate program requirements with kindness and warmth."
Rachel Pham, Academic Affairs & Programs Administrator
- Rachel is always on top of her work.
- "She is creative and efficient and finds ways to improve work process for everyone's ease."
Please join us in congratulating them for their outstanding work!
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Nominate a deserving staff person or group today – nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in your daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card. Nominations can be made at any time.