A reception honoring School of Engineering staff for their years of service was held Monday, February 29th. Eleven Electrical Engineering staff were acknowledged for their valuable contributions and service to the department and Stanford University.
"EE appreciates the dedication of our staff," states Abbas El Gamal, EE's Chair. "Not only do they keep our department running efficiently and smoothly, they provide vital support to our faculty and students' research. We are fortunate to have such dedicated staff assisting in the extraordinary work being done in EE and at Stanford."
Thank you to all EE staff for your dedication.
Individuals recognized at the 2016 School of Engineering Seervice Award Reception include:
- John DeSilva, 5 Years of Service
- Jun-Hua (June) Wang, 10 Years of Service
- Adam Kerr, 10 Years of Service
- Mackenzie Mazariegos, 10 Years of Service
- Maria Spasojevic, 10 Years of Service
- Kelly Yilmaz, 15 Years of Service
- Joseph Little, 20 Years of Service
- Amy Duncan, 25 Years of Service
- Ann Guerra, 30 Years of Service
- Charles Orgish, 30 Years of Service
- Victoria Carrillo, 35 Years of Service
Pictured from left to right are School of Engineering Dean Persis S. Drell, John DeSilva, Charles Orgish, Amy Duncan, Joe Little, Victoria Carrillo, Ann Guerra, Jun-Hua (June) Wang.