This month, five staff members were recognized through the Staff Gift Card Program. Each received a $50 Visa card.
The program provides a forum for recognizing staff contributions that are above and beyond their everyday roles. Any staff, faculty or student may nominate a staff member for consideration.
Congratulations to this month's awardees, listed below with excerpts from the submissions.
Kenny Green, Facilities Manager, EE
- "His professionalism and upbeat personality are very much appreciated."
- "Kenny's got us covered!"
Rachelle Mozeleski, Web Content Manager, EE
- "Her ability to work with a variety of people to find solutions is very impressive."
- "Creative and enthusiastic; she always brings a smile and positive attitude."
Denise Murphy, Faculty Affairs and Staffing Manager, EE
- "She is extremely knowledgable with all things faculty affairs, and always available to answer questions."
- "Denise makes EE staff feel comfortable, appreciated and valued."
Helen Niu, Administrative Associate, EE
- "Highly capable and dedicated, Helen is a pleasure to work with."
- "She handles complicated procedures with efficiency and ease."
Lisa Sickorez, Financial Officer, EE
- "She did a fantastic job transitioning EE to a new expense system."
- "Lisa's extensive knowledge and patience are greatly appreciated!"
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months. Nominate a deserving staff person today!
Be sure to recognize the staff member, or members, that help in your accomplishments!