Congratulations to Beverly Davis, John DeSilva, Kenny Green, Helen Niu, and Lisa Sickorez! They received nominations from faculty, staff and students, who appreciate their commitment and willingness to go above and beyond the ordinary! Excerpts from the nominations are below.
The staff gift card recipients make profound and positive impact in the electrical engineering department's everyday work and academic environment.
Please join us in congratulating them.
- Beverly leads with efficiency and administrative experience.
- She lights up our office meetings with her exuberance and kindness; making our lab group a warm and welcoming community.
- John is a "super-facilitator"!
- He is proactive and keeps an eye our for things that need to be done in the office, whether or not related to IT. He is always willing to say 'yes'.
- He's always very responsive whenever we have any issue with our lab or office space. Glad I get to work with him!
- Kenny's always very prompt and knowledgeable, not to mention an all around funny and nice guy!
- Once Helen undertakes a task, one can always be sure the task will be completed correctly and in time.
- She is a thorough, knowledgeable and responsible individual.
- No doubt Lisa is the hardest working person in EE! She doesn't let anything fall through the cracks.
- Lisa monitors a great deal of department business and keeps all 120+ of us on track. I really appreciate her proactivity and thoughtfulness.
*All photos were taken from our photo library and are pre-Covid.
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who have been recognized for going above and beyond their role. Staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Consider nominating a deserving staff person, or group, today. Each recipient receives a $50 Amazon gift card. Nominations can be made at any time. There are no restrictions on the quantity, persons or groups that you can nominate. Submitters are asked to include a citation of how the group or person went above and beyond. The submitter can choose to remain anonymous.