This month, the Electrical Engineering staff recognized for their outstanding effort are Ann Guerra, Joe Little, and Socorro Ungson. Please join us in acknowledging their extraordinary work!
Each were nominated by peers, faculty and/or students who included comments about their professionalism that went above and beyond their everyday roles. Gift card recipients continue to make profound and positive impact in the department's everyday work and academic environment.
Please join us in congratulating Ann, Joe, and Socorro. Modified excerpts from their nominations follow.
Ann Guerra, Faculty Administrator
- Ann's organizational skills helped my event to go flawlessly.
- The planning for my project lasted several months, I appreciate her focus and attention to detail.
Joe Little, Principal Systems Architect
- Joe is very patient and helpful in suggesting possible solutions for improvements.
- He is very professional, and I appreciate his deep expertise. I'm glad he's part of our team!
Socorro 'Suki' Ungson, Faculty Administrator
- She is amazing and proactive – I appreciate the help and advice.
- Suki is a friendly and positive group member.
The Staff Gift Card Bonus Program is sponsored by the School of Engineering. Each year, the EE department receives several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond their role. Each month, staff are chosen from nominations received from faculty, students, and staff. Past nominations are eligible for future months.
Nominate a deserving staff person or group today! We encourage you to nominate individuals or groups that have made a profound improvement in daily work life. Each recipient receives a $50 Visa card. Nominations can be made at any time.