EE Students and Postdocs,
We understand the last few weeks have been stressful for many of you. This has been a time of much uncertainty and great transition at a moment's notice. To show support for our EE community and answer any inquiries you may have, the Electrical Engineering Department will hold a town hall meeting this Monday, March 30th, 2020 from 10am-11am (Pacific Daylight Time).
Please RSVP forms.gle/fa6XVMkTo912dRAc7
*You can list up to 3 questions on the RSVP form. You can also ask questions during the meeting using the chat function in Zoom.
The panelists include:
- EE Department Chair: Prof. Stephen Boyd
- EE Associate Chair of Graduate Education: Prof. Brad Osgood
- EE Interim Associate Chair of Undergraduate Education: Prof. John Pauly
- Director of Finance and Operations: Mary K. McMahon (moderator)
- Director of Student and Academic Services: Meo Kittiwanich
We hope you can make it. Please stay safe and take care.