Join Stanford XR for an exciting panel of XR industry leaders on Monday, June 1 from 5:00-6:00 PM Pacific Time! We have 5 different speakers from across the VR/AR/XR landscape (3 of them are Stanford alums, and 2 of those helped found Rabbit Hole VR/Stanford XR), and we have a fantastic discussion and Q&A planned for you centered around new trends in XR, connecting a socially-distanced world, and the future of immersive tech.
You don't want to miss it (but if you have to please RSVP so we can send you the recording after)!
RSVP Form: bit.ly/SXRPanel20RSVP
Zoom Link: bit.ly/SXRPanel20Zoom
Google Calendar: bit.ly/SXRPanel20Cal
The panelists are:
- Angie Liang, an Oculus/Facebook AR/VR Marketing Insights Lead at the forefront of all the best AR/VR insights.
- Hassan Karaouni, the Head of Facebook's EdMod Labs and a Stanford alum.
- Kirin Sinha, CEO of Illumix, an integrated AR gaming and technology company, and a Stanford Graduate School of Business alum.
- Vasanth Mohan, AKA Fuseman, a VR educator who runs the FusedVR YouTube channel, a developer at MobiledgeX, and a Stanford alum.
- Erin Malonzo Pañgilinan, an emerging tech entrepreneur and internationally acclaimed O'Reilly Media author. Zoom Link Google Calendar