Capacity: 18 people
LightTools is a 3D optical engineering and design software product that supports virtual prototyping, simulation, optimization, and photorealistic renderings of illumination applications. Its unique design and analysis capabilities, combined with ease of use, support for rapid design iterations, and automatic system optimization, help to ensure the delivery of illumination designs according to specifications and schedule.
LightTools is used by industry leaders for engineering applications such as LEDs, displays, lighting, solar, automotive, head-mounted displays, projectors, etc.
- This is a hands-on interactive training session; you will need to actively participate.
- The software runs on Windows. Therefore, you will need a computer that runs Windows for the training.
- You should register only if you are absolutely sure that you can commit for the full 4-hours.
- Since it is a hands-on session, the capacity is limited to 18 people. The first 18 people to RSVP will receive the download link, license information, and event location.
- Please RSPV using the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DSHDMD5