Let's Have an Awesome Time Doing Science (LHAATDS) is back for its fourth year at Stanford! LHAATDS is a symposium that brings in fantastic, thoughtful scientists to give talks on how to get the most of scientific careers and improve the broader community. These will focus on the process of doing research, rather than the research itself.
- Polly Fordyce Graduate Students are from Mars and Advisors are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding Your Advisor's Motivations
- Eric Pop How to Prepare for a Job Interview
- Dan Herschlag How to Rob a Bank
- Miriam Goodman Engagement
- Juliana Idoyaga Resilience/Mentorship
- Kristy Red-Horse Motivation: A Seemingly Magical Force that Structures My Day
- Latishya Steele Closing Remarks
A light lunch will be offered on a first-come first-served basis. Registration is not required.