Interested in learning more about electronics? Join us in lab64 for weekly workshops. This quarter's workshops are currently scheduled for Wednesday nights in lab64 at 7pm, and aim to last about two hours.
- Week 1: Soldering Basics
- Week 2: Introduction to PCB Design / Altium
- Week 3: Introduction to SMT Assembly
- Week 4: Introduction to PCB Design / EAGLE
- Week 5: 3D Modeling with Solidworks
- Week 6: Low Volume SMT Assembly and Rework
- Week 7: 3D Printing and Lasercutting
- Week 8: Introduction to FPGAs
- Week 9: 3D Modeling with Solidworks
Please note that the topics and/or schedule may change at any time.
Contact Sam Girvin with questions.