The speakers are renowned scholars or industry experts in power and energy systems. We believe they will bring novel insights and fruitful discussions to Stanford. This seminar is offered as a 1 unit seminar course, CEE 272T/EE292T. Interested students can take this seminar course for credit by completing a project based on the topics presented in this course.
Smart Grid Seminar Organization Team:
- Ram Rajagopal, Associate Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering, and Electrical Engineering
- Sila Kiliccote, Managing Director of Grid Innovations, Bits & watts; and Staff Scientist & Leader of Grid Integration, Systems and Mobility (GISMo), SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Chin-Woo Tan, Director, Stanford Smart Grid Lab
- Yuting Ji, Postdoctoral Scholar, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Emre Kara, Associate Staff Scientist, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory