The STEM to SHTEM high school internship summer program is excited to invite you to our final presentations!
The 2020 intern cohort will be presenting their projects.
Project Titles and Groups are listed on the schedule: bit.ly/shtemfinal
The final presentations will take place on Zoom and are open to the public.
- Developing and Testing New Montage Methods in Electroencephalography
- Identification and Quantification of Differences between SARS-CoV2 genomes
- VR Mood Influencer
- Olfaction Communication System
- Human-Centric Video Processing for Reducing Net Latency in Video Streaming
- The Price of Latency in Financial Exchanges
- Transfer Learning with Edge-Computing Architecture
- Improving the Infrastructure of a Financial Exchange System in the Cloud
- RF/mm-Wave Semiconductor Technology for 5G Applications and Beyond
- Properties and effects of ion implantation into silicon and wide bandgap materials
- Optimizing Measurement of Heart Rate and SPO2 with a Forehead Setup
- YOU ARE HERE (AND HERE AND THERE) A Stellar Exploration of Spacetime - Creating a digital multi-platform immersive theater experience
- Vision-Based Robotic Object Manipulation Using a Human-Mimicking Hand Designing
- Deepening Understanding of Coronavirus Case Counts based on Public Opinion on Coronvirus Social Precautionary Procedures using Sentiment Analysis on Twitter
- Ways of Seeing in Art and Astronomy
- COVerage: NLP News Validation and Summarization
- Fundamental differences between human and autonomous driving
Hope to see you there,
STEM to SHTEM Program Director