Happy New Year and welcome to Winter Quarter 20-21!
Our department is hosting an EE Town Hall Meeting from 4:00pm-5:00pm (Pacific Daylight Time)
At this town hall, we would like to connect with everyone, see how everyone's feeling, welcome any comments, and answer any questions you may have regarding what's going on in our community for this winter quarter.
The panelists include:
- EE Department Chair: Prof. Stephen Boyd
- EE Associate Chair of Graduate Education: Prof. Brad Osgood
- EE Associate Chair of Undergraduate Education: Prof. John Pauly
- Director of Finance and Operations: Mary K. McMahon
- Director of Student and Academic Services: Meo Kittiwanich
RSVP to receive Zoom info and password.
We hope you can make it. Please stay safe, take care, and check-in with one another.
Electrical Engineering Student Services