Dear EE Community,
We would like to welcome everyone to Autumn Quarter 20-21! There have been many changes due to the pandemic and you all have done a great job with adapting to these new and remote conditions. To welcome everyone to the new academic year, please join us for an EE Town Hall Meeting.
We would like to connect with everyone, see how everyone's feeling, welcome any comments, and answer any questions you may have regarding what's going on in our community for this autumn quarter.
We hope you can make it!
Please RSVP by 9am on Friday, October 2 note: please submit up to 3 questions on the RSVP form. You can also ask questions during the meeting using the chat function.
The panelists include:
- EE Department Chair: Prof. Stephen Boyd
- EE Associate Chair of Graduate Education: Prof. Brad Osgood
- EE Associate Chair of Undergraduate Education: Prof. John Pauly
- Director of Finance and Operations: Mary K. McMahon
- Director of Student and Academic Services: Meo Kittiwanich