From Electrical Engineering TA Handbook
Revision as of 18:04, 18 September 2008 by Wikiuser
- Getting Started
- Technical Resources
- TA Contact List
- TA Support Systems
- TA Information Sheet
- What is a teaching assistant?
- Who is eligible to be a CA?
- How many hours does a CA work?
- Work in addition to appointment
- What is a CA paid?
- Does a CA appointment restrict a student's registration?
- How does a CA register and use the tuition grant?
- May I apply for an RA, a CA in another department, or other support while I am requesting a CA position?
- Requirements for applicants for whom English is not the first language
- How to apply
- Care and Feeding of TAs
- Hints for replying to email
- Sample TA Evaluation
- Student salaries at Stanford
- How and When You Are Paid
- If a check does not arrive on time
- Tax information for graduate students
- Enrollment deadlines and grading policies