From Electrical Engineering TA Handbook
The "citation needed" link you just followed was placed there because a Wikipedia editor feels that the preceding statement is likely to be challenged, and therefore needs an inline citation. If you can provide a source to back up the statement, please be bold and add it. If not, please exercise extra caution when using the flagged information. If the statement violates Wikipedia's policy on biographies of living persons, delete it immediately.
- Getting back to the article
If you wish to change or discuss the article which sent you here:
- Use your web browser's "Back" button to return to the article's page.
- At the top of the article's page (not this page):
- Use the "Edit this page" tab to improve the article
- Use the "Discussion" tab to discuss with others how to improve the article
- Why cite sources?
- Verifiability is one of Wikipedia's most fundamental policies
- Reliable sources explains what constitutes a reliable source for Wikipedia
- How to cite sources
- Citing sources - How and why to cite sources on Wikipedia
- Footnotes - How to use footnotes on Wikipedia
- Citation templates - Standardized formatting for citations
- Requesting citations