Three staff members each received a $50 Visa card in recognition of their extraordinary efforts as part of the department’s 2014 Staff Gift Card Bonus Program. The EE department received several new nominations in April, and previous nominations were also considered.
Following are April’s gift card recipients and some of the comments from their nominators:
Beverly Davis, Administrative Associate
- “Beverly… has done an outstanding job coordinating various program committee events.”
- “Committee members and visitors very sincerely acknowledged the outstanding job she did.”
Meo Kittiwanich, Academic Services Specialist
- “One of Meo’s most challenging tasks within EE is to allocate TAs and CAs for all our courses each quarter. This is a very important, but also thankless, job… she tackles it admirably.”
- “She is proactive and responsive and she is always willing to put in extra time."
Crystle Palafox, Administrative Associate
- “Crystle is highly dependable and very quick.”
- “She also communicates well, ensuring we are all on the same page when things need to get done."
The School of Engineering once again gave the EE department several gift cards to distribute to staff members who are recognized for going above and beyond. More people will be recognized next month, and past nominations will still be eligible for future months. EE faculty, staff and students are welcome to nominate a deserving staff person by visitinghttps://gradapps.stanford.edu/NotableStaff/nomination/create.