Clarivate Analytics, formerly the Intellectual Property & Science business of Thomson Reuters, announced the publication of its annual Highly Cited Researchers. The list is a citation analysis identifying scientists – as determined by their fellow researchers – whose research has had significant global impact within their respective fields of study.
More than 3,000 researchers, in 21 fields of the sciences and social sciences, were selected based on the number of highly cited papers they produced over an 11-year period from January 2004 to December 2014.
The Stanford EE faculty are
- Dan Boneh, Rajeev Motwani Professor
- Stephen P. Boyd, Samsung Professor in the School of Engineering
- Shanhui Fan, Director, Edward L. Ginzton Laboratory
- Andrea Goldsmith, Stephen Harris Professor in the School of Engineering
- H.-S. Philip Wong, Willard R. and Inez Kerr Bell Professor in the School of Engineering
The 2016 Highly Cited Researchers list can be seen in its entirety by visiting: http://hcr.stateofinnovation.thomsonreuters.com