Axess axess.stanford.edu is a student information system available via the web. It is generally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Using Axess you can :
- File your quarterly registration commitments
- File or adjust your study list and elect grading options
- Review your grades
- Request an official transcript
- Print a history of your courses and grades
- Declare your major and minor
- Apply to graduate
- Update your address(es) (email, campus P.O. box, permanent, mailing)
- Apply for housing
- View financial aid
New students may use Axess at any time after receipt of the registration packet from the Registrar's Office. You will need a SUNet ID and password to use Axess.
Stanford Tuition Rates
Tuition rates are maintained by the Registrar's Office. Please note that these tuition rates reflect Stanford's tuition policy that allows graduate students to enroll in 8, 9, or 10 units for the same tuition assessment. In addition, students who are assessed the standard graduate tuition rate or the Graduate Engineering tuition rates pay an additional per unit tuition charge for each unit above 18 units.