The EE310 seminar series is intended to offer students a window onto the research directions of the SystemX industrial affiliates and associated faculty.
Offers a series of talks covering emerging topics in contemporary hardware/software systems design. Attention will be paid to the key building blocks of sensors, processing elements and wired/wireless communications, as well as their foundations in semiconductor technology, SoC construction, and physical assembly as informed by the SystemX Focus Areas. The series will draw upon distinguished engineering speakers from both industry and academia who are involved at all levels of the technology stack and the applications that are only now becoming possible.
- April 06: Beneath the Surface, Ed Giaimo (Microsoft)
- April 13: Tactical Grade Gyro in a Consumer Grade Process Bernhard Boser (UC Berkeley)
- April 20: Wi-Fi The R/Evolution Continues Sundar Sankaran (Ruckus)
- April 27: Secrets of Successful Technology Start-ups Paul Franklin (Independent)
- May 04: Dynamics of Exponentials in Circuits and Systems Ahmad Bahai (TI)